You can find us upstairs: The Walkabout: Wiston Terrace (off Friar Street) Reading RG1 1DG **NB The venue is licensed for 18 and over ** http://www.walkaboutbars.co.uk/venues/reading/details
Theme: The gut microbiome and a healthy lifestyle.
- 8:00pm Welcome and Introductions
- 8:05pm The gut microbiota and health (Andrea Monteagudo & Simon Andrews – University of Reading)
- 8:35pm Networking & beers
- 9:00pm Short announcements/updates*
- 9:05pm 5:2 Intermittent Fasting (Simon Morris)
- 9:35pm End (Networking and beers downstairs)
Usual format is to gather from 7:30pm and commence the talks at 8:00pm. Talks are ~20mins + Q&A with a break of 20mins for networking and beer.
*Before the second session there is an opportunity for any short announcements so please let us know on the night if you would like a slot or 1-2mins.
FYI: BCS (Berkshire) Social Tech Group meet up (7PM) before our talks. Its a great opportunity for food, drinks, networking and discussions about IT technology, business and advice.
Look forward to seeing you there!
If you are interested in giving a talk at an upcoming event please contact us via twitter: @RDGGeekNight, Facebook or email us: talks [at] rdggeeknight.org