You can find us upstairs: The Walkabout: Wiston Terrace (off Friar Street) Reading RG1 1DG http://www.walkaboutbars.co.uk/venues/reading/details
Also be aware of some great food and drink deals before 7pm at the Walkabout (50% OFF MONDAY TO THURSDAY 5PM TO 7PM). #happyhour
Theme: Internet of Things #IoT
- 8:00pm Welcome and Introductions
- 8:05pm Working with children, animals and geeks – looking at a few of the things we’ve done in the first year of The Things Network Reading – and what’s coming next… (Mark Stanley)
- 8:35pm Networking & beers
- 9:00pm Short announcements/updates*
- 9:05pm Building a smarter Island (Andrew Lindsay)
- 9:45pm End (Networking and beers downstairs)
Usual format is to gather from 7:30pm and commence the talks at 8:00pm. Talks are 20-25 mins with breaks in between of 15-20mins for networking and beer.
*Before the second session there is an opportunity for any short announcements so please let us know on the night if you would like a slot or 1-2mins.
Look forward to seeing you there!
(Don’t forget @BurritoHQ have a great deal for #rdggeek – beer and burrito £7.50 if you mention this event)